Monday, December 31, 2012

The pillow that turned into a purse.

I was knitting away on what was meant to be that pillow and I will say it--I got bored as hell. I couldn't imagine doing a million more rows of this same stitch to make this thing. The problem I think was the color, it was just gray. Very boring. So I decided to take what I had, make a long strip for the side/strap and turn it into a purse! It is still sitting here in pieces I have to say, but I hope to get it put together tomorrow. It is not very big and not perfect, but my daughter should be very happy with it. After I got sick of the gray and knitted the strap piece I found this gorgeous blue and started a scarf for her too! I need to bind it off, add the fringe, and this fleece image I want to use as an applique which will conveniently cover one of the places I messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment