Monday, December 30, 2013

Costume of the Week!

Over the years I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and seeing all of the wonderful things they have made. It is a source of inspiration for me, especially when I have NO desire to go anywhere near my sewing machine. I would say one of my favorite blogs is A FESTIVE ATTYRE. I love her work and ideas and the information she so willingly shares with us all. One of things I loved about the site and really miss is the FEATURED ATTYRE page. A quick glimpse of costume eye-candy all in one place. So in honor of that site, I am going to start Costume of the Week! You can submit any of your historical creations from ancient times up to the 1950s. The first costume will be posted on January 17th. This will hopefully give me time to get the word out and some wonderful submissions to choose from. Though I expect this to have a slow start I hope it will pick up and I will be able to post all of your beautiful examples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment