Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Gathering of Rebels.

Looking through all sorts of pictures and Pinterest trying to decide what to make. So far the only absolute decision that has been made as far as style goes is this one for my son's girlfriend. She got to pick out something, and has never done anything like this before so I wanted her to have something she felt she would be comfortable in. I am not sure what I am doing for fabrics yet, I just know this is the style. Kali is this cute, tiny little thing, so I think this will be a good style for her.

 
 
 
For my daughter, I am thinking of making her a more age appropriate version of the above design. For myself...there are too many possibilities. Still looking, but am leaning towards a sort of Redingote. But not the style that buttons way up. I have to have my neck and upper chest bare or I feel claustrophobic. Oh and I really liked this.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment