Monday, September 24, 2012

Curtain-along dress ideas

I have been looking through all of the lovely images and have narrowed my choices down to a few...

This one is by far my favorite, and in the cream fabric as well.  I would make a few changes to the top of it though, as I like it because it reminds me of a design I fell in love with in The Patriot. It has 3 straps across the stomacher I believe as well as one that is more detailed. I need to hunt up a photo of it. I really would LOVE to do this one, but it is alot of fabric so I will have to see if I can work this into my budget.


Love the bottom of this one.


This is another strong contender. I have always loved these and it would not take nearly the fabric as the first one. Also, I like how it hangs over the bum, as having a sizeable one, this might really be flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment